The following are legacy projects
Sharp Tetris is an open source tetris game. It's written by C# programming language.
This project was created to learn C# programming when .NET was released. It was a simple project. Later I decided to re-write it to make its modules independent so that a small, block based game foundation could be extracted.
- Single player
- Multi-players on a same machine
- Multi-players via intranet
- Multi-players via internet
- Support joysticks
- Support customized key maps
- Support skin
- Support define new sharps (need programming)
- more ...
- Easy to define new element types.
- Easy to define the play ground.
- Each assembly is able to extracted to used in new project. (Will extract it to be a block based, small game foundation in the future.)
- Individual controller module.
- Individual game rule definition.
- Individual network module.
- Game actions are able to define.
- Self-made skin supported.
- More ...
The project is hosted at http://code.google.com/p/sharptetris/ .
A open source twitter client library implementation of .NET. It's written by C# programming language. It maps the RESTFul API response to objects. You may directly use the object to access the twitter timelines.
It was created a bit long ago. So only support username/password authorization. oAuth is not supported. Supports major APIs but not all of them.
You may check the source code at http://code.google.com/p/sharptweet/